Tuesday, October 27, 2009

here comes

heloo people =)
guess what ? In my perspective , i strongly preferred those days when PMR is still going on .
cause the days after it ? like this moment right now . there's no aim for me .
feeling way different from what I've visualized before Pmr started .

so i tried buying games to fill up my loose time .
went to the shop . saw the game Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen
kinda exited and without a second thought , it was already in a plastic bag hanging on my hand
rushed back home , quickly open the disc console and start to play .
The game did not just disappoint me ,i think it really let those overseas gamers down , that got it in original form .

1st - Graphic Sucked
2nd - Story Line Sucked More
3rd - The Game Sucked ! ! !

guess games cant help much ya ):
back to my miserable life

- The End -




No comments:

Post a Comment