Saturday, May 23, 2009

er?

Hmm today those bastards came to my house without giving me an early notice?
LOL WTF ! but nvm my day was better with them xD

Kah Sing and Plez Ng arrived first
once they reached my condo and entered my room
Bad words start coming out scolding their fren WONG WAI KIN

Plez : Diu that wai kin so 7 hai one .
kah sing : an lah an lah

Plez: Go da gei ' QUAN' kao our money , come here sit taxi used up my last rm2 ah
Kah Sing : Diu i dont wan say ur fren d , dam 委屈 edi me , juz now pokai tim

LOL i see they all fui 9 gei i lagi shiok sendiri , those faces they made . Damn Funny
Especially Ng Plez
Moments later Wai Kin came , then they Zat 9 him like hell
Then nothing ady

Played dota a , L4D
As usual Pimple gave us his fuck face
ate all my stuff ! =(

Day Ended , they left me after 2 hours i guess?




No comments:

Post a Comment