Thursday, January 29, 2009

1st post- Day At My House

THE FOUR =MenzZ , Ples , Singz , K1nZz

Today --The Four-- & some good frenz of mine came to my house to have fun!
Someone called pimple (yannhow) kena played by us
We told pimple that Singz FFK actually he already in my room, but we told plez tat singz ffk XD|then he dulan untill*******lidat>.<
Sy-Men:Oi Ples ! KAh sing tht fei kei hai fong our fei kei again la!( but kah sing x ada ffk)
Ples:Diu! That Kah Sing is like that de la ! Sohai!
Sy-Men: Yala Deng Serdang People
Ples: Sigh..is like that de lah ur fren ..wait me 5 mins i come ktm station .
Sy-Men: Lol , OK
Waikin: Oi , kah sing u hide in the closet ( almari) then whn Plez come oni u come out.
Singz: OK OK!! haha very fun d.See Plez gt wad respond if i ffk haha
Then 5 mins liao me n my dad went to the ktm station to fetch Plez.While i was going out my door..
Reagan: Symen ! Symen ! wait when Plez come up to ur condo that time Miss call me ok?
Sy-Men: Kay
After 5 mins, while i was goin up the lift to my house. i missed called reagan n asked him to STAND BY!Then Plez entered my room
Wai Kin,Daniel,Reagan: YO PLEZ!
Wai kin : Oi Pimple Where That Kah Sing.He not coming with you meh???
Plez: %$#@ He %$#@! De Lah !! EVERYTIME ALSO FFK
Kah sing( in the closet) : KEKEKKE
Plez : ( continue scolding kah sing)
While Plez scold until veli shuang that time ... Kah Sing POP came out from the closet and said YA KAH!?
Plez : Deng !!!!!! LOL!!
Then Plez took MY pillow and kept throwing them at Kah sing like shit..
Then We Kept Laughing Like Hell !! LOL
We started to gamble at 3pm and Reagan lose until KUN CHOI BUN also dont have.
Then Our Day ended and it was reli reli reli fun hahahahaha = D..Then Wai Kin so "Kind" fetch all those Fai Chai go home hahah ^^
Thx lo?=D


glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment